By Julie Wright
1. Month end is just another day to you.
2. You’re happiest doing one thing at a time.
3. You don’t read the by-lines as closely as the articles.
4. You don’t measure your life in 5 minute increments.
5. You come up with song hooks instead of news hooks in the shower.
6. Your only sense of urgency is when the barista takes too long with your latte.
7. You had to Google KPI.
8. You think the work day is 9 to 5.
9. You wouldn’t describe yourself as a people person.
10. You follow the Kardashians more closely than Facebook’s algorithm changes.
11. You fall asleep Sunday nights with no thought to the client projects waiting for you Monday morning.
12. You fall asleep Sunday night.