Daymon Interactions partners with national warehouse retailers nationwide to promote everything from food to personal care items through in-store demonstrations.
With 30 years of experience under their belts, Daymon’s management was after a way to revamp their friendly yet traditional approach to product demos and increase employee support for the change.
Externally, Daymon created a new logo, uniform and color scheme to pave the way for a fresh company image. Internally, the company wanted employees to take their jobs in a more creative, hands-on direction, but it was unsure of where to start. Daymon reached out to our communication experts to get all its employees on board with the transition.
We created a three-tiered campaign called “Demo the Demo,” which outlined how employees could support a company-wide switch from serving customers with simple displays to wowing them with memorable, in-store “events.”
To “Demo” (demolish) the Demo and make way for the new events, we incorporated video, content marketing and an incentive program to raise awareness and encourage seamless employee adoption.
At the end of its implementation, Demo the Demo:
- Increased sales for Daymon Interactions
- Ignited new passion in Daymon’s employees and provided ongoing support of new company concepts and goals
- Created friendly competition between different retail teams, inspiring more unique event concepts
- Laid the foundation for ongoing contest development and employee training
- Received a national E2E award for excellence in employee communication