EVS, a game changer in warehouse management and supply chain technology, decided to pursue new market opportunities and engaged our team to plan an award-winning B2B product launch.
EVS utilized its many years of industry expertise to create a new iOS-based software that would disrupt the supply chain industry, which they called mobe3™.
The bold transition required EVS to develop more than just a best-in-class cloud-based software: it had to create a name for itself and a powerful brand for its product across the industry. The company recruited our team to tell its story
Understanding that EVS would now be competing with the same deep-pocketed software juggernauts that used to be its customers, we got creative to differentiate EVS from its competitors, break through the noise and capture the market’s attention.
We deployed an integrated strategic communications program centered on creating a new narrative around supply chain software, establishing EVS’s thought leadership and cultivating trust among its target audiences.
Our public relations services focused on proactive outreach to targeted trade outlets, tech and business media, and analysts. Meanwhile, our Owned Media efforts emphasized visual storytelling through branded content creation to capture and nurture new leads. Paid Media, such as digital marketing campaigns, supported all these efforts.
We earned a national Silver Bulldog Award for Best B2B Product Launch, put the EVS mobe3™ warehouse management software on the map and produced the following outcomes during the campaign’s first year:
- 34 pieces of Earned coverage, including:
- A Wall Street Journal featured article
- A cover and multi-page feature article in the industry’s preeminent trade media outlet
- A monthly recurring thought leadership column on CIO.com
- 1,120 social shares of EVS’s media coverage on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- 600% increase in website referral traffic
- Analyst briefings and vendor relationships with Gartner and IDC
- Numerous industry awards and accolades, including:
- Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award
- Top Pros to Know
- Top Software Technology Providers lists