Travel with us into the future of sustainable tourism!
Our panel of tourism and travel leaders bring diverse experiences and views on the future of sustainable tourism:
- DESTINATIONS: Linsey Gallagher, CEO of Visit Napa Valley
- RESORTS: Todd Majcher, Senior Vice President of Lowe
- AIR TRAVEL: Tom Anderson, COO of Archer Aviation
- MEDIA: Mia Taylor, Award-winning travel journalist and contributor for TravelPulse and Parents
- MODERATOR: Julie Wright, President of (W)right On Communications
What will sustainable tourism and travel look like in the next 25 years? One clue is the global shift to more environmentally conscious and inclusive practices as well as a growing appetite for sustainable travel and tourism experiences. Nearly 70% of travelers today say they’re actively seeking sustainable tourism offerings, and affluent travelers say they’re willing to pay more for sustainable experiences.
Register now to learn from leaders making a positive impact on their triple bottom lines (profit, people and planet):
- How are consumers’ sustainability expectations shifting?
- Are the travel and tourism industries’ offerings keeping pace?
- How can these industries reduce their carbon footprints and preserve their environments?
- How do we communicate new behaviors and practices to industry stakeholders and guests?
- What new practices can we all put in place right now?
This the first in our Next 25 series on sustainability and storytelling.
- Date: Tues., March 28
- Registration: 3:30-4 p.m.*
- Panel: 4-5 p.m.
- Cocktail Mixer: 5-6:30 p.m.*
- Locations: Join via Zoom or in-person* at our downtown San Diego office.
Register By March 27 to Hold Your Space
Choose how you’d like to participate—online or in-person:*