If you’re an experienced and passionate Communications Strategist or Senior Communications Strategist with at least 4-5 years of Public Relations agency experience within the B2B, healthcare, software/tech or manufacturing sectors (or equivalent) then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you at our San Diego office!
Headquartered in San Diego (La Jolla Village) and with offices conveniently located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and Vancouver, (W)right On Communications provides a full spectrum of communication services for innovative, industry leading client partners in Southern California and across North America. We offer a supportive, highly professional environment with exposure to a multitude of industry sectors in both for-profit and non-profit sectors. We are professionals and expect hard and smart work, but know how to have fun, too.
What you can expect:
- Reporting to Director, B2B & Infrastructure Development
- Primary responsibility of serving a variety of client partners for which you develop, manage, and maintain client partner relationships and communication programs
- Collaborative and fun working environment with opportunities to contribute to other industry and client partner needs
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and paid vacation as well as other regular fun perks.
What we expect from you:
- You have four to five years of agency experience with client interface, communication program responsibility, and demonstrable program wins
- You’re very familiar with the greater San Diego area and media/community landscapes having lived in the region for at least 4-5 years.
- You understand how to identify, develop and implement interactive communication campaigns
- You have a demonstrable track record of developing and implementing effective media relations, social media and other aspects of comprehensive communications programs
- You take initiative, bringing solid ideas and recommendations for client partner and agency benefit, and are comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- You’re a solid writer, excelling in creating compelling news hooks and supporting pieces for all media formats
- You’re familiar with website analytics, search engine principles, videography, graphic design tools, and PR measurement techniques
- You have digital marketing experience and are comfortable developing new program strategies reflective of rapidly evolving industry best practices.
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment, are curious and constantly learning, and demand the best of yourself no matter the task
- You seek to grow with the best and enjoy collaborative processes
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communication, Journalism or Marketing
- You are available for occasional travel
How to apply:
This is a dynamic and challenging position in a fast-paced environment with tremendous career potential for the right candidate. Self-driven initiative, multi-tasking abilities, attention to detail, an energetic positive attitude and proven writing skills are a must. If you are motivated by results, service-oriented and want to make yourself an indispensable addition to a rock-solid senior team, let us know!
Email a compelling cover letter, résumé, compensation requirements and supporting material you feel will make you stand out to email@example.com. Tell us how you would contribute to ensuring client partners keep singing our praises! No phone calls, please.