Multimedia + Graphic Designer (San Diego)
(W)right On Communications is looking for a multimedia + graphic designer to join our growing team in our downtown San Diego office. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives at the intersection of strategy + design and is eager to further develop their creative talents. Reporting to our Director of Creative Services, the multimedia + graphic designer is responsible for breathing life into our client partners’ visions while maintaining brand standards and meeting our PR objectives. The day-to-day workload consists of design and production work, including but not limited to digital projects, video editing, and developing marketing materials. A high level of attention to detail, quality, creativity, and passion is required, as well as efficiently working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
The individual hired to fill this position will have the opportunity to be mentored by an accomplished Creative Services Director and receive cross-discipline experience with an emphasis on creative strategy. In addition, you’ll get to join a passionate team of individuals eager to help you reach your goals and have fun doing so. An office without culture isn’t an office worth showing up to so don’t be afraid to bring your personality!
- BA in Graphic Design or Visual Communications from a four-year college or university
- Mandatory 3-5 years of agency design experience
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, with a heavy hand in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in WordPress, UX/UI, Premier Pro or After Effects and PowerPoint
- High-level of written and communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute visual concepts
- Skillset to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines and adjust quickly when direction shifts
- Maintain an awareness of current technology standards, tools, social media trends and best practices in design
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401K eligibility
- Paid vacation days
- Other fun perks
How to apply:
The Multimedia + Graphic Designer position is a dynamic and challenging position in a fast-paced environment with tremendous career potential for the right candidate. If you are motivated by results, service-oriented and want to make yourself an indispensable addition to a rock-solid team, let us know!
Email a compelling cover letter, résumé, compensation requirements and a link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us why and how you would contribute to ensuring client partners keep singing our praises.
No phone calls, please.